With the General Election set for 8th June, we have no time to lose! Seize the moment and get involved in our events and our campaigning efforts NOW. If you haven’t already done so, sign up to register your interest and to receive our newsletters: https://bathforeurope.com/join-us/!
How can you help?
- We need volunteers to join our growing Leafleting Team. Help us spread the message to Vote Tactically in the General Election to unseat or reduce the majority of Tory MPs. Please email us if you can help at email@example.com. We hold a weekly Wednesday Wake-up call – a leafletting event targeting commuters – on Wednesday mornings between 8.10 am and 9 am.
- Help on our weekly street stall at Saturday lunchtimes in central Bath. Engage with the local community and sell our merchandise. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we’ll get back to you.
- Are you a good writer who follows the media debate on Brexit? You can write a letter to the Bath Chronicle or the national newspapers and add comments under relevant letters on-line. Please email us at email@example.com so that we can add you to our list of letter writers.
- Come to our Pulse of Europe event in Bath on the first Sunday of each month at 2pm. The next event is on 4th June. Bring your family, friends, colleagues, flags and placards. Pulse of Europe is a pan-European movement linking hands, hearts and minds in cities across Europe.
- Lobby politicians, including Bath MP, Ben Howlett, who has backtracked on his initial stance of being pro-Europe. Even if he doesn’t reply, he will register the huge number of letters and emails he gets from constituents who want him to represent the wishes of Bath voters, and campaign to remain in the EU. Why not make an appointment to see Ben Howlett at one of his surgeries and tell him what you think.