Bath for Europe is growing and our resolve is stronger than ever. Please get involved in our events and our campaigning efforts. If you haven’t already done so, sign up to register your interest and to receive our newsletters: https://bathforeurope.com/join-us/!
Here’s a list of current activities where we need people to attend or help:
- Volunteer to help on our weekly street stall at Saturday lunchtimes in central Bath. Engage with the local community and sell our merchandise. Please email us at email@example.com with your phone number and we’ll get back to you.
- We need volunteers to join our growing Leafleting Team. It is vital that we get the word out about what we do and convey the message that there is still everything to play for. Please email us if you can help at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hold a weekly Wednesday Wake-up call – a leafletting event targeting commuters – on Wednesday mornings between 8.10 am and 9 am.
- Are you a good writer who follows the media debate on Brexit? You can write a letter to the Bath Chronicle or the national newspapers and add comments under relevant letters on-line. Please email us at email@example.com so that we can add you to our list of letter writers.
- Come to our Pulse of Europe event in Bath on the first Sunday of each month at 2pm. The next event is on 7th May and we need volunteers to help publicise this celebration of the EU and to make it a success. Bring your family, friends, colleagues, flags and placards. Pulse of Europe is a pan-European movement linking hands, hearts and minds in cities across Europe.
- Lobby politicians, including Bath MP, Ben Howlett. Even if he doesn’t reply, he will register the huge number of letters and emails he gets from constituents who want him to represent the wishes of Bath voters, and campaign to remain in the EU. Why not make an appointment to see Ben Howlett at one of his surgeries and tell him what you think.