VOTE FOR THE REMAIN CANDIDATE MOST LIKELY TO WIN IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY!
It’s game on for a general election – the third since 2015! This could be our last, best chance to stop Brexit once and for all! As a cross-party group, we urge our supporters to vote for the Remain candidate with the best chance of winning. We must do everything within our power to defeat the Tories.
Go to ‘don’t split the remain vote’ which includes recommendations from several different tactical voting websites.
CELEBRATING PEACE IN EUROPE
We held a moving rally with speeches by two of our supporters who experienced the Second World War as children. Read more here.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?
- Register to vote in the general election on 12th December.
- Use your vote to support the pro-Remain candidate with the best chance of defeating the Tory candidate.
- Write a letter to our local and national newspapers expressing your outrage. The deadline for the Bath Chronicle is Monday!
- Help out at our Commuter Calls and Saturday Street Stall – visit our Facebook Group and Page for more details.
- Join us for carol singing outside Bath Guildhall on Sunday 1st December at 2 pm.
OUR ANTI-BREXIT BANK NOTES IN THE BRITISH MUSEUM!
Bath for Europe’s fake bank notes have been added to the British Museum collection as examples of the material culture of politics of the last five years. They were designed by the very creative Dick Daniel, one of our founding members. Read more in The Guardian and Financial Times. Images of the notes can be downloaded from our Resources page.
GET INVOLVED NOW!
Help out at our street stalls, drop leaflets through doors and contribute your time and skills in other ways. Meet some of our team and find out what motivates us to campaign tirelessly to stop Brexit. Please join us now!
Show your intentions by wearing an iconic bEUret, the symbol of our nationwide movement. Proceeds go back into the Remain campaign.
Bath for Europe, as part of Britain for Europe, is fully behind the People’s Vote campaign. We are affiliated with the European Movement and work alongside Open Britain, Scientists for EU, NHS Against Brexit, Our Future Our Choice, For our Future’s Sake and InFacts.