DEFEND OUR DEMOCRACY – STOP THE COUP!
The Prime Minister has suffered one defeat after another. His suspension of Parliament has been judged unlawful! Bath for Europe has been keeping up the pressure with regular demonstrations, street stalls and Commuter Calls. Hundreds of peaceful protestors turned out for our amazing rally in Bath on Sunday 1st September. We held ‘Daily Demos’ outside Bath’s Guildhall every day between 2nd – 5th September, and protested outside Jacob Rees-Mogg’s constituency office in Keynsham. We, the people, will not be silenced!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Take part in our next monthly rally on Sunday 6th October. Meet at Bath Abbey Churchyard at 2 pm.
- Write a letter to our local and national newspapers expressing your outrage. The deadline for the Bath Chronicle is Monday!
- If you live outside Bath, write to your MP to express your outrage. Bath MP Wera Hobhouse is on our side!
- Help out at our Commuter Calls and Saturday Street Stall – visit our Facebook Group and Page for more details.
- Book your places on our coaches to the People’s Vote March on Saturday 19th October.
OUR ANTI-BREXIT BANK NOTES IN THE BRITISH MUSEUM!
Bath for Europe’s fake bank notes have been added to the British Museum collection as examples of the material culture of politics of the last five years. They were designed by the very creative Dick Daniel, one of our founding members. Read more in The Guardian and Financial Times. Images of the notes can be downloaded from our Resources page.
GET INVOLVED NOW!
Help out at our street stalls, drop leaflets through doors and contribute your time and skills in other ways. Meet some of our team and find out what motivates us to campaign tirelessly to stop Brexit. Please join us now!
Please join us at SODEM outside Parliament in Westminster. Steve Bray urgently needs our support every day that Parliament is in session. Show your intentions by wearing an iconic bEUret, the symbol of our nationwide movement. Proceeds go back into the Remain campaign.
Bath for Europe, as part of Britain for Europe, is fully behind the People’s Vote campaign. We are affiliated with the European Movement and work alongside Open Britain, Scientists for EU, NHS Against Brexit, Our Future Our Choice, For our Future’s Sake and InFacts.